Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > DIY Projects > Auber Contoller & RTD Temp Sensor On Chiller Question

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2011, 01:19 AM   #1
jcav
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Auber Contoller & RTD Temp Sensor On Chiller Question

Hey guys, I was thinking about using an Auber PID controller and a RTD temp sensor probe on a tee, to measure the temperature of my wort coming out of my Therminator. Has anyone done this on their system? If so are you happy with the results, and does the temp sensor read the temperature quickly enough? What do you like and dislike about doing it this way. Or is it just better and more efficient to attach a dial thermometer in the tee and get the temp readings that way? Any advice is most appreciated!

John

"Talent is hitting a target no one else can hit. Genius is hitting a target no one else can see."

"Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they really aren't after you!"

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply