DIY Mini Randall - Organoleptic Hop Transducer Module
I built this DIY Mini Randall - Organoleptic Hop Transducer Module out of spare parts I had at my house.
It will hold up to 3/4oz. of whole hops at a time and is made to click right into any existing cornelius ball lock keg system.
All you have to do is remove the liquid out line from your keg, attach the mini randall's ball lock connector to the keg,
and then you connect your liquid line to the other end of the mini randall.
Read The Full DIY Here
1. Liquid Post - Cornelius Keg
3. Chrome Plated Hand Pump Top
4. Keg Post to Female MFL Adapter
5. Bathroom Sink Basin Drain Insert
6. 8" Chrome Plated Hand Pump Sleeve
7. Bathroom Sink Basin Drain Insert
8. Chrome Plated Hand Pump Base Piece
10. Pump to Coupler Connector - Adapter to Pump to Tap
11. Stainless Steel Tubing Clamp
12. 24" Length Of 1/4" ID Beverage Tubing
13. Stainless Steel Tubing Clamp
14. Ball Lock Liquid Fitting 1/4" Barbed
Primary: Dry Dock Breakwater Pale Ale, Raspberry Wheat, Cream Ale, Rye IPA,
Secondary: Brandy Oak Irish Red
Keg: Belgian Black & Mild, Golden Dragon 10.9%, American Brown Ale, Devil's Sin Amber IPA, Boundry Waters Pale Ale