Well, thanks everyone for the advice. I will wait until I get all the parts and then give it a whirl. I have 2 brew days coming up this week, but I won't be ready yet to use the setup. It will probably be a month or more before I get the chance again, and I will update as things happen.
Again, thanks everyone!