Made some more progress today. Got the coffin cut and glued. First tried to miter the corners, However my miter saw didn't have a big enough blade to cut all the way threw the 1x8" boards and I just couldn't make it work. So I got pissed and just did butt joints ha.
After getting that clamped and secured for curing over night, I built a base for it to attach the wheels. It's made from 2x4"s and I will cover the outside of that with 1x4" hardwood (same as the collar). It turned out good, just gotta wait for my clamps to be freed up so I can attach the hardwood to the base.
Good progress today. More to come tomorrow.