Yo Orfy, look what I found in Orlando!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knipknup

Bloody John Roberts
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, After all that talk, I couldn't resist picking up a sixpack. It was very good and pretty malty...:ban:
4331-P1020083.JPG

I had a larger bottle a couple days ago. It is probably the best imported bottle of beer I've had. No off flavors, tasted fresh. I'm sure I'll buy it again, or use Orfy's clone recipe.

McKBrew said:
I had a larger bottle a couple days ago. It is probably the best imported bottle of beer I've had. No off flavors, tasted fresh. I'm sure I'll buy it again, or use Orfy's clone recipe.

Orfy's is better.:D Speaking of which im down to 6 22 ouncers.

I had some in the UK and recently bought some in a crappy supermarket in New York. Frankly, it was way, way better in the UK. Maybe it wasn't treated well, I don't know. I did very much like the Scarecrow (or Circle Master for you UK HBTers) though, that made it across the pond just fine. :D

Whelk said:
I had some in the UK and recently bought some in a crappy supermarket in New York. Frankly, it was way, way better in the UK. Maybe it wasn't treated well, I don't know. I did very much like the Scarecrow (or Circle Master for you UK HBTers) though, that made it across the pond just fine. :D

There are several places I can get it locally (all prb via the same wholesaler/importer) and it never really struck me much beyond ok. If I ever make it across the pond, I will have to give it a try.....or just make my own batch per Orfy's recipe!

I found Hobgoblin here in town and had to try a bottle. Real nice brew, definately something that I'll sample again. Wasn't in too bad a shape given that it comes in a clear bottle and had prolly been sitting on the shelf for a while.

Back