Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Would YOU buy, drink a "craft style" beer from BMC?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2011, 08:54 PM   #61
mack25
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARBQ View Post
I cant drink Budweiser or Bud light. Both of them give me a headache everytime I drink them while I am drinking them.

After reading this thread I am thinking it could be a conspriacy of some mind controlling substance in their beer that is trying to take over but my subconsious is fighting it.

That would totally make sense and solve this age old problem ive had for years. Thanks HBT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBronco View Post
I would support your conspiracy! Where do i sign up!
Yes, your ideas are intriguing to me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2011, 09:33 PM   #62
GeoGirl
Recipes 

While I do not hate the standard BMC beers, I choose not to drink them unless there is nothing else. This is not because I think that they try to control to much of the market, but rather because I find them to lack flavor. The mass market beers always tasted like lightly flavored soda water to me and when I do have them, I drink them a lot faster than the craft beers.

If the BMCs could make a craft style beer that I liked, I would more than likely buy it now and then, just not all the time.

Old 04-01-2011, 12:56 PM   #63
BARBQ
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack25 View Post
Yes, your ideas are intriguing to me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
It sounds like I have two subscribers, I only need one more and maybe I can grow up to be like Mel Gibson.

Instead of the cacther and the rye book, I always need to drink a beer to feel safe/sane.

Quick Reply