Worst Beer Ever! --- Left Hand Brewing Company

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yooper- i can't find the LH Sawtooth Ale clone recipe in your sig. drop-down.
edit: found that someone did the AG conversion of it.
thanks, wendy

Strangely enough, two of my favorite beers are Left Hand's! The Sawtooth ESB is great, and I have a clone in my recipe pull-down.

Lefthand is probably my favorite commercial brewery. Never had a bad beer by them. A couple of the specialties have been unmentionable but not bad.

The milk stout rocks. I would say it is THE sweet stout to compare all others to(that I've had).
The warrior IPA :rockin: grapefruit heaven.

Living in a Micro beer cosmos.. Left Hand is only 20 mins from my house.. Best by far around... I live 10 mins closer to New Belgium and take the drive to Left Hand any day... If you have the chance stop into the tasting room and Josh will treat you right.. :fro:

Sawtooth ale is one of the few commercial beers I buy...great beer in my opinion.

I bought a six pack of Sawtooth a few weeks ago when I was in the Twin Cities (only reason I bought it was because Im left handed), and I really enjoyed it, I left a couple at my buddies place and he called me and said, "Im not a big fan of ales in general, but this was a really good beer". :rockin:

I have mixed feelings about LH. It has been a little while, but I've had several bottles/batches of each. I found the Polestar to be terribly bland and watery, not offensive just not good. The Blackjack was pretty solid, but there are MANY porters I would chose before it. Milk Stout-cloying. Sawtooth-pretty decent, would drink again, but still uninspiring for the most part. Imperial Stout-quite good, but still many RISs I'd take over it. Overall-an OK craft brewery, definitely far from a favorite though. From Colorado alone I'd prefer Avery, Oskar Blues, Great Divide, New Belgium. They definitely beat Breckenridge though.

Latest posts

Back