Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Where to buy Westvleteren in BE

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2010, 12:53 AM   #11
Tall_Yotie
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Awesome, thanks for the info! I doubt I will be back there any time soon (stupid not having a lot of money to freely spend), but when/if I do, I will hit that spot up!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2010, 05:57 PM   #12
DelftBlue
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

There was an article in the Belgian press today suggesting that the Abbey is in talks with a Belgian supermarket regarding a commercial distribution agreement.

Old 06-09-2012, 10:45 PM   #13
Krbo44
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Re: buying West-Vleteren

Hello,
I live near the abbey of Westvleteren and you must order by phone for 1 crate and this you can only do it once every 60 days. But when you go to the abbey, there's a bar "Ten Vrede" where you can drink the beer and there's also a little shop where they sell beer,glasses,cheese and others.You can buy daily 6 bottles, so when you go in a group of, say 3 people, you can take 12 bottles and the next day and so on.In some shops like "de biertempel" in bruges or brussels you can also find it but you gonna pay 3 times the price, the same in the few bars that are permitted to sell West-Vleteren.So it depends of how many days you'll stay in Belgium and if you stay far from the monastery.

Old 06-05-2013, 07:58 PM   #14
sanderloones
Recipes 

Default I have always some crates for sale

As a local, I always have some crates for sale for €120 per crate(24 bottles).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vels View Post
Hi

We are going to Belgium in May, and i would like to buy some bottles of each Westvleteren.
Anybody here know where it is for sale ?

Cheers
Jakob

Quick Reply