Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > What beer did you really want to HATE, but it surprised the heck out of you?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2012, 12:52 AM   #41
edds5p0
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 50 Times on 43 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcsowden
Lived on Busch Light in college and I still absolutely love the stuff. I am totally into the beer scene, love IPAs, Belgians, stouts, even saisons, but I do not really consider myself a beer snob. I always keep some Bud in the fridge for friends and family that aren't into the beer scene, and I will never pass up an opportunity to smash a Busch Light. Brings me right back to my rickety college house with the beer stained ceiling, crooked stairway, matted carpet, dishes piling out of the sink, spitters on every flat surface, and a glorious case or keg of Busch Light always on hand...phenomenal.
Yeah, and the reaction when someone picks up a spitter thinking it is an unfinished drink.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2012, 01:04 AM   #42
OhioBri
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

Bud light & Clamato Chelada stuff in a can sure hit the spot on my last fishing trip.

Old 10-12-2012, 01:36 AM   #43
Hex23
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 42 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Had some Modelo Especial in a can on vacation last week. Felt I had to get it because we were going to a beach and all the "better" stuff was in glass bottles. All other beer in cans was total crap (bud light lime, etc). I have to admit with the Modelo I was pleasantly surprised as I'm not a fan of most other Mexican lagers.

Quick Reply