Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Video for Seattle Beer Week Collaboration Beer!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2011, 03:13 AM   #1
Brewtopia
"Greenwood Aged Beer"
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 8 Posts

Default Video for Seattle Beer Week Collaboration Beer!

I got to collaborate with 9 other Seattle breweries to make a beer for Seattle Beer Week. Check it out!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2011, 11:32 AM   #2
Bensiff
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 324 Times on 252 Posts
Likes Given: 53

hmm, citra and sorachi ace did I see on the blackboard?...I like the home roasting aspect, I'm getting into roasting my own coffee and I quickly realize the nuances of the art and can easily see that no two roasts are going to be exactly the same so that should bring some unique character for sure.

I haven't stopped by your joint yet as I tend to avoid driving in Seattle like the plague, but I was going to head into town next friday to hit the Trappist tastings at Bottleworks...if everything works out I'll be sure to stop by and say hi.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply