Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Total Wine, Total Guide to Beer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2012, 03:16 AM   #1
yosysfire
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Total Wine, Total Guide to Beer

I'm not sure if this has been posted, I searched and didn't find anything. I was in Total Wine today and they have a “Total Guide to Beer" reference book, free. I have to say that this is an awesome book of knowledge. It goes into the history of beer, process of brewing, and breaks down each style of beer. Where it came from, color, taste, body, ABV, serving temps, food pairings. The info isn’t anything you couldn't find on your own, but having it all in one place to reference is pretty convenient. Check it out if you have access to Total Wine. Free is a good price.

Adam

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2012, 03:20 AM   #2
AZ_IPA
PKU
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 6346 Times on 5493 Posts
Likes Given: 856

I picked up both the beer and wine guides last time I was there, but haven't looked at them yet. Maybe I will tonight.

Old 08-28-2012, 03:19 PM   #3
beerchickie
Recipes 

It's also posted on the website: http://www.totalwine.com/eng/guide-to-beer/index.cfm

Quick Reply