Talleymonster's Perpetual Beer Haul Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talleymonster

Reaction score
I buy so much beer these days. Instead of posting a new thread every time I go to the liquor store, I'll just add to this thread. Anyways...

A quick recap of yesterday's purchase:

pup_005.jpg

Big Sky Scape Goat Pale Ale 2.99$ a six pack
Big Sky Slow Elk Oatmeal Stout Limited Release 2.99$ a six pack
Deschutes The Abyss

and today's buy:

pup_012.jpg

Samichlaus 4pk
Delirium Noel
Lindeman's Peche Lambic (one on the only "beers" that SWMBO will drink)
Rogue Imerial Stout
Jack Daniel's Chocolates
Stone Vertical Epic 08
Rogue Smoke Ale
Deschutes The Abyss
Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Stout 4pk

I've also got a buddy coming into town Friday afternoon for a concert we're going to and I've got quite a selection for us to sample. All of my Secret Santa beers (the ones that make it to Friday), along with some beers from my "cellar", and a few more that I picked up yesterday and today:

pup_013.jpg

talley... You should try the Samichlaus helles. I like it even more than I like Samichlaus.

And that Goose Island is awesome. I would cellar three of them. They're going to age well.

How many of the Vertical 08 do you have now? Seems like you always have a few in your hauls.

Great idea seeing as how often you post your latest stash and make us all jealous.

:D

I have a case of the Vertical stashed away. I have bought a few more here and there for various reasons.....secret santa, the return of petey, and drinking one with a buddy every now and then.

Back