Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Sierra Nevada Celebration

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2008, 04:18 AM   #101
Dude
Will work for beer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 55 Times on 45 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I was thinking about this the other day:

How many non beer snobs or non-knowing beer purchasers see SNCA in the store and think, "Oh cool, a nice spiced Christmas Ale....I'll pickup a 12 pack for our guests while they are here for Christmas." and then...that lucky Coors drinker finds the SNCA in the fridge or cooler, takes one swig and thinks it is horrible...and those poor eleven other celebration ales never get drank because it is too bitter?

Deep Thoughts...brought to you by Dude on x-mas eve 2008.

Up Next: Smoked Porter -- Pub Ale -- Watermelon Wheat
Planning:
Gone But Not Forgotten:

www.IronOrrBrewery.com

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-25-2008, 04:21 AM   #102
shecky
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3518 Times on 3406 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude View Post
I was thinking about this the other day:

How many non beer snobs or non-knowing beer purchasers see SNCA in the store and think, "Oh cool, a nice spiced Christmas Ale....I'll pickup a 12 pack for our guests while they are here for Christmas." and then...that lucky Coors drinker finds the SNCA in the fridge or cooler, takes one swig and thinks it is horrible...and those poor eleven other celebration ales never get drank because it is too bitter?

Deep Thoughts...brought to you by Dude on x-mas eve 2008.
My non-beer snob neighbor did just that last year. Good thing I was there to save those soldiers. He told me the other day he won't be buying that "crap in the short stubby bottle" for our Christmas day gathering this year.

I walked across the street and popped him in the nose.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply