New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Samuel Smith Yorkshire Stingo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 09:45 AM   #1
Brewtopia
"Greenwood Aged Beer"
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 8 Posts

Default Samuel Smith Yorkshire Stingo

New limited release from Sam Smith, Yorkshire Stingo. I was invited to a private release party on July 28th and I can't wait to try it. olllllo and swmbo should be in town at that time too. Should make for a great evening!

Yorkshire Squares

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2009, 06:17 AM   #2
Poindexter
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I like this beer a lot.

On the one hand Sam Smith is my favorite brewery in England that I know of so far. On the other hand I am rarely in the mood for Brett and I have never before bought a second bottle or pint of any beer aged in oak.

Oaked beer has never worked for me, before now. I like the idea, but I have never before liked the beer.

This one is beer first, with a little oak and a little Brett in it. I'll be looking for a 12 pack still in the box when I get back to the store...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply