Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Review - Samuel Smith's Organic Chocolate Stout

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2013, 09:55 PM   #1
MarcusKillion
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 76 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 106

Default Review - Samuel Smith's Organic Chocolate Stout

Okay then I am not a sweet beer drinker so that being said I think this is a little bit too sweet.
Stout ? I think not . Drop that from the label . IMAO this is not a stout . too sweet and not enough bitter . But what do I know , I am just the guy that gave them 3.49 for a bottle of this stuff.
the flavor is chocolate and coffee . Ever go to your local store and in the grind your own bean coffee section and get bag of chocolate coffee . well this tastes just like that with a couple teaspoons of sugar in it .
It does taste good if you like sweet chocolate coffee and do not want a hop flavor or bitter

Would I drink another one ? No. But I am a nut brown kind of guy .

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply