The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Resources for Learning About the Beer Industry?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #1
AZJ0SH
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 15

Default Resources for Learning About the Beer Industry?

I am looking to learn more about the industry in regards to purchasing, distribution, freight, wholesale, etc. What are some good resources to learn more about the industry in general? Looking to find out more about distribution mostly, such as who decides what states get what beer, how the resale rights work, cost and profit margins, etc.

I have several years of experience with purchasing, freight, wholesale, transportation, etc and I want to make the move into the beer industry sometime in 2014 and I want to explore my options.

I have been checking out a lot of the brewery websites and looking at job posting but it's hard to see everything as whole.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply