Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Rahr Winter Warmer/Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2011, 01:12 AM   #1
ReverseApacheMaster
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 229 Times on 192 Posts

Default Rahr Winter Warmer/Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer

Rahr has released both versions. The regular WW comes in a 6 pack. It's pretty good but the barrel aged version comes in a bomber and is light years better than the regular WW. I just bought a couple at the local world market. They had several cases but the cashier said people were constantly coming in looking for it. Definitely worth snagging if you can find it in your area.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2011, 07:37 PM   #2
colinthehippie
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I wasn't aware of the barrel aged version, but for my tastes - and let it be known that I wait all year for winter warmers, they are my favorites - this is second only to the best winter warmer in the universe, Moose's Tooth's Williwaw Winter Warmer. Kudos to Rahr and Sons.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply