Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Rabbit's Foot meadery

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2006, 06:12 AM   #1
dantodd
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

Default Rabbit's Foot meadery

Just stopped by Rabbit's Foot last week. I heard the owner on The Brewing Network and thought I'd stop by.

These are great people. In addition to their meads they also brew a couple of decent beers and a number of cysers. I particularly liked their hard lemonade cyser.

They're a very small meadery/brewery and a bunch of really nice guys.

Their website is here: http://www.rabbitsfootmeadery.com
The TBN show with the owner is here: http://www.thebrewingnetwork.com/arc...ve10-29-06.mp3

Anyone else ever try their product?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2007, 11:27 AM   #2
missing
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Well, I have seen this post lingering unanswered so I decided to open a couple of bottles my Dad gave me for New Years. The first bottle was their Apple Cyser. I was very suprised. It is almost a semisweet white with a hint of apple and little to no honey. Having said that, I did enjoy it (as did many others). The other bottle we opened was the sweet mead. Unlike the Apple Cyser, this one is dominated by the honey (not a bad thing) all the way through the palate. Definitely more of a dessert wine. They were both smooth. All in all, quite nice. I would think the apple cyser would pair up nicely with a spiced pork roast or some lightly seasoned chicken (grilled perhaps). Anyway, if you get the chance, give it a try.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply