Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Oklahoma to be drug into the 20th Century

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2006, 05:37 PM   #21
DesertBrew
You're not my type
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 82 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 173

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd Street Brewery
Cripes you guys are making NY sound almost progressive. We just recently were allowed to buy beer before noon on Sundays and liquor stores can be open Sundays too.
You can't buy beer before 10a in AZ which really sucks since the NFL early games start at 10a . Need to be proactive and remember to purchase the night before. Only an issue during day light savings time since AZ doesn't change, then the games start at 11. I don't do homebrew in the mornings.

I know, I'm complaining about that?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2006, 06:31 PM   #22
ayrton
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Ok, the AHA website has bogus info. I went to the PA Liquor Control Board's site and found this:

Quote:
Section 492. Unlawful Acts Relative to Malt or Brewed Beverages and Licensees.-- It shall be unlawful--

(1) Manufacturing Without License. Except as provided herein, for any person, to manufacture malt or brewed beverages, unless such person holds a valid manufacturer's license for such purpose issued by the board. Malt or brewed beverages may be produced by any person without a license if such malt or brewed beverages are produced not for sale and total production does not exceed two hundred gallons per calendar year. Malt or brewed beverages produced in accordance with this paragraph may be used at organized affairs, exhibitions, competitions, contests, tastings or judging provided it is not sold or offered for sale. ((1) amended Feb. 18, 1998, P.L.162, No.25)
Full text can be found here.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply