Who is going to Portsmouth for some RIS goodness??
• This batch of Kate consists of approximately ten barrels. Five barrels will be transferred to a serving tank to be offered on draft; the remaining five will be bottled. That's seventy-five cases, or nine hundred bottles.
• Kate the Great, both bottles and draft, will go on sale at 2:27 PM on Tuesday, June, 24th.
• Bottle purchases will be limited to two per person per day; Portsmouth Brewery Imperial Pint Club members will be allocated an additional two bottles - not an additional two per day, just an additional two.
• There will be no quota on cases offered for sale each day, as was originally suggested. In other words, if 450 people show up on Day One and each buys his/her alloted pair, the beer will be sold out on Day One.
• On June 24th, bottles will be sold downstairs in the Jimmy LaPanza Lounge, not in our retail store, due to space constraints. After the 24th, bottles will be sold in the store, during regular store hours. Bottles will not be available after ten PM, as per standard policy.
• The cost per bottle will be ten dollars, same as before, NOT twenty as has been rumored.
I used to head up that way 'round this time of year..shame I didn't have plans to this year! If anyone has excess and wants to share the love, I'll swap ya.