Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > New Belgium Abbey Ale = Ginormous Headache

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2012, 09:21 PM   #11
Indianhead_Brewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

When I was first getting into craft beer Fat Tire was a go to beer in my arsenal, but I have found it has really fallen in palatability for me for probably the past 5-6+ years. Not sure what it is about it but I now find it to be just "meh". I have been trying to like NB beers, but my past couple of experiences with their beers have been piss poor. I decided to try a Ranger a couple months back and I found it to be pretty one dimensional and didn't really live up to my expectations. It could have been a bad pour of Ranger that I got from the bar, but I am not sure I would spend money on a six pack to find out at this point as there are other IPAs that I would rather drink.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2012, 09:24 PM   #12
tre9er
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 233 Times on 197 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Not sure what NB beers cost elsewhere, but they're routinely on sale for $5.99 a sixer here. That's another reason I drink them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davekippen View Post
Open log Fermenting and gas-can secondary?? I am planning my next brew right now!!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply