Monster Leffe.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well not quite but It's bigger than the 12oz normals. 36oz
:mug:

pict0002772d971hl9.jpg

I'm going in!

Check Sam's Club - just got a "Belgium's Best" 18 pack there (mentioned in another thread). Leffe Blonde, Stella Artois, and Hoegaarden - all with labels that specifically say, "Brewed in Belgium."

just got a "Belgium's Best" 18 pack there (mentioned in another thread). Leffe Blonde, Stella Artois, and Hoegaarden - all with labels that specifically say, "Brewed in Belgium."

Yes, and now all proud members of the Anheuser Busch family of beers thanks to the recent deal with Inbev.

Baron von BeeGee said:
Mmmm...good stuff. I always have one or six on the ol' expense account when in Sweden. I've never seen it over here.
What do you know...I walk into the super tonight and they have sixers of Leffe Blonde! Enjoying one now. As long as I'm hot I should go buy a lottery ticket...

I am so excited a friend gave me a (small) bottle of this and some brand of Kolsch. My first with either...woo hoo...

He has been enjoying some homebrew lately, so he is returning the generosity.

zoebisch01 said:
I am so excited a friend gave me a (small) bottle of this and some brand of Kolsch. My first with either...woo hoo...

He has been enjoying some homebrew lately, so he is returning the generosity.

Goose Island makes a nice kolsch. It's their "Summer Ale". Don't know how easy it is to find outside the Chicagoland area, but it's yummy and refreshing.

Back