New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermeneter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > MA "packy"s

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2013, 12:27 PM   #1
Bodesbrew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default MA "packy"s

Leaving MA today (Medfield area) and I want to grab some brews to bring back to ME... But what do I get?? Any store suggestions?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2013, 06:01 PM   #2
FensterBos
Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 5

If you're taking N I-95/128 to ME you can stop by the Craft Beer Cellar in Belmont, MA. They sell only craft beer including local, domestic, and imported beers; they also have some merch like glasses and shirts as well as ciders and lambic.
If you're taking RT-2 or I-495 you can stop by the Grape Vine in Boxborough, MA or Harvard, MA - they have a great selection of all types of beer.

Fermenting:
15 Gallons of New England Hard Cider - Four yeasts: Ale yeast, two cider yeasts, and a champagne yeast.

Kegged:
Helliday Ale and Chocolate Nitro Stout

Old 02-15-2013, 06:12 PM   #3
alane1
Recipes 

Liked 119 Times on 91 Posts
Likes Given: 54

Can you get mayflower in ME?They sell this at most packy's, thier porter is awsome.

Old 02-26-2013, 02:22 PM   #4
GravyTrain77
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FensterBos View Post
If you're taking N I-95/128 to ME you can stop by the Craft Beer Cellar in Belmont, MA. They sell only craft beer including local, domestic, and imported beers; they also have some merch like glasses and shirts as well as ciders and lambic.
If you're taking RT-2 or I-495 you can stop by the Grape Vine in Boxborough, MA or Harvard, MA - they have a great selection of all types of beer.
Seconding the CBC recommendation. This place is incredible and the owners are great. Super helpful and not pretentious. Best selection i've ever seen

Quick Reply