New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Long Ireland Celtic Ale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2013, 05:30 AM   #1
brewskisteve
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Long Ireland Celtic Ale

So for Thanksgiving I picked up a six pack of Long Ireland Celtic Ale from the local beer distributor (Daves Bellport Beer and Soda- AWESOME shop, best place I get my brews from). Now I bought it cause I have had this while out on the town as a tap, but this time was a huge difference from tap. It had a massive up front buttery taste that I never have had on tap. Like it was very estery flavor that definitely should not have been there.

Has anyone else had this brew and had the same experience with this? I am really curious as they are only about 30 minutes from home and I really do like it on tap, but just can't get over the taste when I picked up the six the other day.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply