Left Coast Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWeeb

Reaction score
Interesting, just showed up here in Denver; Colorado is not even listed on their site as a state they distribute to. I had the Belgian Trip "Asylum" and it was extremely good. The beer guy at the store advised against the "Hop Juice" saying it has a bad rubbing alcohol flavor.

Californians Please Comment!

I think Hop Juice is awesome personally. It's a big beer at 9.5% ABV, so he may just be tasing some alcohol as the beer warms up. Nothing wrong with that IMO. If you like big IIPA's, I would definitely suggest Hop Juice. It's the only beer that I have had of theirs, so I can't really speak to the Brewerey itself. I just know that it is in SoCal, San Clemente to be specific.:mug:

haven't had the hop juice but I just bought the torrey pines IPA. went to torrey pines high school. I kinda want to go to my old school and drink it in the parking lot.

if anyone was wondering, the IPA was actually really forgettable. just really mediocre all around.

if you're looking for a good west coast IPA check out port brewings IPA or the ballast point IPA, which just hit shelves in six packs for 14.99. a single bomber used to cost 7.99, wonder how long that pricing's gonna hold up.

Back