Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Lancaster Brewing Milk Stout

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2007, 02:45 AM   #21
FlyingHorse
Formerly Bike N Brew
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Hey guys, I know this is an old thread, but I just saw it. Anyway, I spent a couple months working at LBC back when it first opened, shoveling grains and such. I sent a note to the brewmaster with a link to this thread. I'll let you know if he gets back to me.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2007, 03:03 PM   #22
brewt00l
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzleldr
I had some left hand milk stout sunday . I would rate this beer a 50 out of 50 .
one of the best beers ever !!
I had a sampler case of Left Hand brews that included the milk stout and that was some good stuff. The Black Jack Porter was pretty tasty too and I enjoyed that more than their milk stout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNVince
Just wanted to tell you guys that I too am done with this beer. I live in southern New Jersey, which isn't that far from Lancaster, and I picked up a 6 pack of the Milk Stout last week. I drank one and it tasted sour. I drank another one and it tasted the same. I went to drink the third one and the freaking cap wasn't even properly on so their was no carbonation. I just tossed the rest of them. What a shame.
..I agree, when you get a good one it is a tasty beer. Shame I won't buy it again either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bike N Brew
Hey guys, I know this is an old thread, but I just saw it. Anyway, I spent a couple months working at LBC back when it first opened, shoveling grains and such. I sent a note to the brewmaster with a link to this thread. I'll let you know if he gets back to me.

FWIW, I never received any follow up from LBC on my original email. If they do read this thread, they should note there is obviously enough of an issue to require some follow up on the condition of their beer when it reaches consumers. These days there is such an abundance of choice when it comes to craft beer (heck even PA craft beer alone) that I would be hard pressed to roll the dice on any of their product.

Last edited by brewt00l; 08-04-2007 at 03:05 PM.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply