Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Iron Hill Big Bottle Tasting 7/12

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2008, 03:33 AM   #1
Slatetank
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Iron Hill Big Bottle Tasting 7/12

The Lancaster County Brewers had a great time last Saturday with Iron Hill. Thanks go out to Paul Rutherford for hosting this, here is a link to some pics of the event: http://picasaweb.google.com/bookert/...ey=ybo30InWhbw
Thanks to Todd for sending me the link.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2008, 03:35 AM   #2
Brewtopia
"Greenwood Aged Beer"
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 8 Posts

Iron Hill makes some great beers. I particularly enjoy their sour Lambic styles. Mmmm, Kriek de Hill

Old 07-17-2008, 03:57 AM   #3
Slatetank
Recipes 

I really enjoyed the Saison and Russian Imperial Stout most, but the Old Ale was very Good and Cannibal is phenomenal

Old 07-17-2008, 10:51 AM   #4
brewt00l
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I'm not too far from the North Wales Iron Hill. One of the things that I appreciate is that in addition to some really solid brews, they have consistently good food. Can't really say the same about all the other beer bars and brewpubs around.

If you get a chance to swing by the North Wales location, they have a Berliner Weiss on right now that's daym good. The double Belgian IPA is reputed to be fantastic as well. Larry Horwitz and crew do a really nice job out there.

Quick Reply