Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > To Homebrew supply store owners

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2006, 03:06 AM   #1
mattbussey
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default To Homebrew supply store owners

If you have a homebrew supply store, please check to see that I have all your information correct on my website. I'm trying to compile a complete list of these stores to further the hobby. The database is at:

http://www.*****************.com/Suppliers.html

You can search it by state or by any word in the title or address of the store. Thank you very much.

Matt Bussey

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2006, 03:28 AM   #2
highwayman
Recipes 

Just for your info a few of your entries for Indiana have Illinois abbreviations. I also know of a couple more homebrew shops and will ask if they can check your site out to add theirs.

Old 09-02-2006, 04:14 AM   #3
mattbussey
Recipes 

Default Will change those, thanks a lot.

Hi,
Thanks for checking that out for me. I really appreciate it, and will get those abbreviations changed.

Matt Bussey

Quick Reply