The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Harpoon's 100-Barrel Series: Kellerbier

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2007, 01:51 PM   #1
Boston Brewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Default Harpoon's 100-Barrel Series: Kellerbier

Very very tasty.

And the best part is that I live about two blocks from the brewery, so I just get a couple of their growlers filled straight from the taps. Pats at 1, Sox this evening...I think I know what will be accompanying me.

The taste is hard to describe. Very hoppy, but with a clean, pretty simple finish that lets you know you could continue quaffing for quite a quantity of time...

[Borat]Very niiiice...[/Borat]

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2008, 11:04 PM   #2
grain-pa
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Kellerbier

hi boston brewer,

lucky you, living next to a brewery. you like kellerbier ("cellar beer" in english?), me, too. can you describe the color of it and the flavor a bit more detailled? I am having one at the moment, my own all-grain brew with which I tried to copy the mönchshof kellerbier from germany (I am german and also alive (t)here). have you ever tried to copy any type of kellerbier? I'd be interested in the recipe. I am satisfied with my recipe and thus the flavor.

would be nice to hear from you.

ciao, grain-pa

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply