New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Gulden Draak, Belgian dark brown triple ale.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 04:22 PM   #1
Brandon O
Knapsnatchio
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 30 Times on 10 Posts

Default Gulden Draak, Belgian dark brown triple ale.

Me, swmbo, desert monkey, and beer thirty drank this last night at papago.

This is my favorite beer as far as taste goes. I have other favorites for every day drinking and what not. It is wonderful, it is a big beer at 10.5% but its fruityness, crispness and the fact that is completely cleans up after itself totally hides the alchahol. I would reccomend everyone to try this atleast once, I'm sure you'll like it very much.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2008, 08:40 PM   #2
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2660 Times on 1605 Posts
Likes Given: 3451

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon O View Post
Me, swmbo, desert monkey, and beer thirty drank this last night at papago.

This is my favorite beer as far as taste goes. I have other favorites for every day drinking and what not. It is wonderful, it is a big beer at 10.5% but its fruityness, crispness and the fact that is completely cleans up after itself totally hides the alchahol. I would reccomend everyone to try this atleast once, I'm sure you'll like it very much.

I've got one in my fridge as we speak...I've bought a sample of belgian beers, that I've been writing reviews of... You can read the notes on the first half of the 6-er here... http://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=73692

Gulden Draak will be the last one I'm gonna drink.

If you haven't tried them, I'd highly recommend the Piraat Ale, and the Augustjin from brouwerij Van Seenberge as well.

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply