Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Ghettoblaster carbonation?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2013, 04:04 AM   #1
Manus_Dei
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Ghettoblaster carbonation?

I'm curious if any of you have run into the issue with Ghettoblaster (Motor City Brewing Works, Detroit MI) I just had. I bought a six pack of bottles from the restaurant, got home, cracked them with some out-of-town buddies, and they were all flat. Zero carbonation. Not even one stray bubble. Now, I've had Ghettoblaster on tap before, and that was carbed, so I am curious if anyone in these forums have had this problem before with Ghettoblaster or MCBW? Also, I'm not one to complain about a wasted $8, but is this something I should bring to their attention?

Any input is appreciated.
MD

Primary: Nothing
Secondary: Nothing
Bottled: White House Honey Ale, Apfelwein, Cinnamon Apfelwein, Solsun, Lime Zested Silver Lake Cream Ale, Two Hearted Clone, Jaw Breaker Wheat Pale Ale, La Fin Du Monde Clone, Cranberry Apfelwein, Apricot Hefeweizen.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply