The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2007, 01:30 PM   #1
zoebisch01
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Default Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel

I think if I had to have one beer in my fridge, this might be it (course that is a matter of moods anyhow). I have loved this beer every time I buy a case. It is so darned quaffable. Just plain delicious. It is fairly common these days, but man if you have never tried it, it's worth a go! It is probably a good beer to serve to people who aren't into wheats that much, as the malt characteristic kind of balances out the 'wheatiness'. I would love to try other dunkelweizen's but have never seen any in our area. The bottles are great too. 0.5 liter, heavy brown glass with standard tops...what's not to love.

Wheat beer haters need not respond

Brew what you like. Do this, and you will find your inner brewer.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply