The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Don't ask me why, but....

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2005, 11:51 PM   #11
sudsmonkey
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Basketball? That sounds like exercise! Let's see ..... beer and exercise. I think it's beer or exercise. You can't have both. I've worked very hard for this finely tuned body of mine. Many gallons of beer have gone into it, many hours of couch time, forced reps on the remote control!! You can't get a body like this by working out!! It takes dedication and a complete disregard for the laws of general nutrition. If you're waiting until 8 or 9 pm to start drinking, you'll probably always stay slim and fit. You might even live to be 100 ! Who wants that ? I'm sorry to be so hard on you. Maybe I've done some good, helped you see the error in your ways. Beer and exercise. What is this world coming to ?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2005, 07:50 AM   #12
kenmc
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudsmonkey
Basketball? That sounds like exercise! Let's see ..... beer and exercise. I think it's beer or exercise. You can't have both.
An no you've got it all wrong. Exercise and then have a beer. It'll only take one or two then, cos you absorb it straight away. That way your batch of brew lasts MUCH longer!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply