Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Creemore Springs (Canadian "Microbrewery")

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2010, 05:26 AM   #1
fredthecat
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 81

Default Creemore Springs (Canadian "Microbrewery")

horrendously over rated and owned by molsoncoors. just tried their VERY hard to get (24 cans in my entire large city) "kellerbier", tastes like a poor homebrew attempt at a low hopped amber ale, just horribly sweet, tons of off crap in it. why do they get such high ratings on beer sites? i feel the same way about their so called "pilsner" too

everything i taste from north america just makes me want to homebrew more and more

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2012, 04:00 PM   #2
cramar
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Nope, way off, great beer.
I've driven by the brewery many times, regardless of who owns it on paper it is a small brewery with a great history, limited product line and a great beer. One of the best beers I've ever drank.

Maybe it's just you.

Old 11-27-2012, 06:47 PM   #3
jwalk4
Recipes 

Liked 31 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 20

I have to disagree with you Fred-the-Cat.

Fermenter 1 - Mynx and Maple's Too Wild Mild
Fermenter 2 - 2 Hearted Clone
Bottle conditioning - Nothing
Drinking - Aged Porter, APA

Quick Reply