Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > craft beer availiable in texas to bring to Australia

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
studmonk3y
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default craft beer availiable in texas to bring to Australia

I'm an American currently studying in Australia. The local beer selection is disappointing and expensive, so I'm sustaining myself with homebrew. But my parents are coming to visit in a few months and I want them to bring some good craft US beers with them. I don't know what's available for them to buy in Dallas, Texas, so I'd like recommendations from you all. I'd like a good variety of styles and probably could convince them to pack 10-12 bottles.
I like most styles except lambics, and really like IPAs and English Barleywines. So what's in your top 12 domestics you can get in the middle of the country?

Cheers!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-25-2010, 05:32 PM   #2
flaminpi3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

You could go here: http://www.benekeith.com/beverage/brands/114

I believe Ben E. Keith is the only craft beer distributor around here. Their website will give you a good idea of the brands and beers available in DFW.

“For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity or perception to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply