CLOG - Commercial brew LOG. - Log & Rate the beers you drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The official HBT Brew LOG seems to be successful at over 11,000 views and 500+ posts thought I'd see if this works.

Yuri recently stated he his keeping a log on the commercials he drinks in spread sheet.

How about if we use this thread to log what commercials we all drink.
Commercial LOG

Details to include.

Name...Brewery...Country...Score
Comments
(if you want to.)

No off topic banter. Keep it clean and simple? (OT posts to be deleted)

I'll make it a Sticky for a bit and see if it's used.
If not I'll let it sink into the abyss.

Newcastle Brown...Newcastle Federation Breweries..UK...7

Needs no intruduction
ABV 4.7%
Dark Brown

Slightly sweet taste.
Served in nearly every pub in the UK and every shop selling beer
It's my fall back in any pub that doesn't sell real ale.
Suggested that it is served cold. I can take it cold but prefer it warmer.

If you haven't tried it then you need to.

Be careful it's sold in clear bottles so needs storing well.
Not available on draft (That I'm aware of)

Here's a summary of my spreadsheet so far. I'm just cataloging beer as I drink it rather than trying to do it from memory.

Milk Stout...Left Hand...US...7
A nice offering from Left Hand. Slightly sweet, very silky

Triple Bock...Sam Adams...US...2.2
Maple yuck. Brewed only a few times until 1997. Utopias predecessor.

IPA...Stone...US...9
One of the best commercial IPAs available!

Koningshoeven Dubbel...Brouwerij de Koningshoeven...Holland...7.8
Decent Belgian style beer. Sweet caramel with minimal esters.

HopDevil...Victory...US...7
Nice IPA. Slightly malty. Not as “in your face” as the name suggests.

Old Chub...Oskar Blues...US...6.8
Another pleasant surprise from Oskar Blues

Dale's Pale Ale...Oskar Blues...US...7.2
Good American pale

Saison Dupont Vieille Provision...Brasserie Dupont...Belgium...8.4
THE definitive saison. Very refreshing and not unlike Hoegaarden (but a bit more complex).

Red Stripe Lager...Red Stripe...Jamaica...4.8
Not so good. American macro-lager with a funky “import” flavor.

Hobgoblin...Wychwood...UK 7.4
Great Brit beer. Sweet esters on top of a very malty brown ale.

Maredsous 8 Dubbel...Duvel Moortgat...Belgium...7.2
Esters and alcohol very evident. Metallic twang. Nice, peppery finish.

Gordon...Oskar Blues...US...9
AWESOME. Amarillo hops rock. Billed as a sort of red almost IIPA.

Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout...Great Divide...US...9
Bourbon, oak, vanilla, chocolate, coffee...wonderful.

Chipotle Ale...Rogue...US...7
Not bad. Nice pour. Flavor is a little rough, but interesting.

Curieux...Allagash...US...7
Good beer. Saison-ish. Slight sour note (brett?). Holds your interest (in a good way).

Orfy, I'm going to stick this thread for now (the only sticky in this forum). If it still doesn't generate interest, we'll unstick it and let it fall into oblivion.

Red Stripe. Desnoes & Geddes Limited Kingston Jamaica ...5
More of a Remember when beer for me. Nice Easy Lager. Reminds me of when we were actually in Jamaica.

Green Chili Ale...Amicas Brewery...Salida, CO.....5
NICE Chili flavor without the heartburn I normally get from Chili beer.
Head is nice and lacy, lasts till the end.

Dale's Pale Ale...Oskar Blues...Lyons, CO...7
nice Grain and Hop Flavor. Reminds me of the Fat Tire that comes off the tap at Chili's....Which is NOTHING like Fat tire from a bottle...IMHO.

Milk Stout...Left Hand...Longmont, CO...8
Nice Medium sweet Stout. Good Chocolate Malt Flavor, It's like Stout for Beginners, but interesting enough to be entertaining. I will buy this again.

Framboise Lambic....Lindemans...Belgium...10
This is a nearly Perfect Lambic. This is what God had in mind when he invented Raspberries. NO head, NO Beer Flavor, Nice Pucker Factor, Fantastic Berry smell and taste.

Pliny the Elder ... Russian River Brewing ... California, US ... 9.5
Perfect balance between maltiness and hoppiness. Aroma is pure hop heaven.

California Blond Ale ... Eel River Brewing ... California US ... 5.5
drinkable, but something about it that i just don't like.

Moose Drool ... Big Sky Brewing ... Montana, US ... 9
Great brown ale, hints of chocolate malt.

Organic Amber ... Eel River ... California, US ... 7.5
Color was pale amber, almost like dark rose~ wine, very bubbly.

Orval ... Brasserie d'Orval ... Belgium ... 8
Great looking bottle. Fruity with hints of apricot. Dark gold color with persistent foamy head.

Red Seal Ale ... North Coast Brewing ... California, US ... 8.5
Mildly hoppy with good buttery biscuit flavor. Reddish copper in flavor.

Oaked Arrogant Bastard ... Stone Brewing ... California, US ...9
Color and aroma are just like the regular Arrogant. Oak is very subdued, barely noticeable.

Mocha Porter...Rogue...US...6.4
Good, not great. Metallic twang in the background.

Delirium Nocturnum...Huyghe...Belgium...8
Good Belgian double. Very nice pour. Brett evident in aroma and flavor.

Wosdlands Bitter - Woodlands Brewing Company - UK - 7
(Bass clone(ish))

Organic Premium Ale - Co-operative - UK - 6.5

Eblum Elderberry Black Ale - Heather Ale Ltd. - UK - 8
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A rich black ale with fruit aroma, silky soft texture,soft roasted flavour.

Fraoch Heather Ale -
[/FONT]Heather Ale Ltd. - UK - 4.5
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Kelpie seaweed ale -
[/FONT]Heather Ale Ltd. - UK - 4

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Alba pine Ale ale[/FONT]Heather Ale Ltd. - UK - 6

Old Chub - On Tap at Oscar Blues. 8.5

Color is a LOT darker than I'd expected...nearly black.
Head...lacy and white.
Great flavor, definite MUST TRY beer. The Alcohol is nice, but it's an 8% brew. Very pleasing. The first one was so good, I had a second.

i_champion.jpg

Golden Champion - Badger 9

Very full bodied for a "Summer" Ale brewed with elderflower.
I have a cold at present so I may be a little out

Hop Rod Rye...Bear Republic...US...8.4
Fantastic rye IPA. Really showcases the rye against big hop presence.

Maredsous 10 Tripel...Duvel Moortgat...Belgium...7.8
Nice tripel. Surprisingly mild. The dubbel was a bit more flavorful.

Delirium Tremens...Huyghe...Belgium...6.8
Reminded me a lot of Leffe Blonde

Anniversary 2008...Sierra Nevada...US...6.8
Pleasant IPA. Rich but sessionable.

Porter...Michelob...US...6
Well, it's good beer. It's just not great. Get out of the “craft” biz, AB!

Curve Ball...Pyramid...US...5
A Kölsch with “herbal notes?” That's not herbal...it's DMS.

(In case you're wondering about some of my odd looking scores with decimal places, my personal brew log is scored on a 50 point scale. The scores I post here are simply the ones from my log divided by 5, rounded to the nearest tenth.)

Mothership Wit....New Belgium....US 6.5
Not nearly as assertive on the spice as I have come to expect from a wit. Somewhat one-dimensional to my palate.

Jahrhundert.... Ayinger.... Germany....6.5*
fresh tasting, golden colored lager with a honey lemon finish

Dundee Honey Brown Lager... High Falls Brewing... NY, USA .... 3*
I just couldn't get passed the honey aroma. Flavor is clean and unassuming, but man, it was like drinking pure honey but without the sweetness.

Dead Guy Ale .... Rogue .... Oregon, USA .... 8*
The malty aroma hits you on the nose immediately. Honey caramel flavor up front with a slight bitter finish. The bitter finish is probably its saving grace.

*note: I can't stand the smell of honey in my beer and that's why the low scores. These probably would've scored much higher if it weren't for that.

Banana Bread Beer-Wells and Youngs Brewery-England-8
Really tastes like Banana Bread...and that's not a bad thing...IMO they pulled it off well, but would rather not drink more than a few pints of it.

Brooklyn Lager - 9. Nice hop aroma. Amber color. Well balanced with a nice malt backbone, hoppy flavor, and a lingering hop bitterness that is not harsh. I really like this beer. I would say it's like a Sierra Nevada but with a more assertive malt flavor.. not what you would expect given the name. Fortunately everywhere I went in NYC area they had it on tap. Kept me druck all week! :drunk: I will be attempting a clone.

Celis Grand Cru - 7. A fairly standard Belgian blonde, seems to have been fermented with wit yeast. I would like the spice to be more assertive in this beer. Aside from the yeast it was lacking aroma, and it wasn't very bitter. I would expect more hoppiness and aroma from a Grand Cru.

Left Hand Imperial Stout - 8.5. A very nicely executed big, boozy beer. The high alcohol (10.4%) is not immediately evident, but there is a lingering warmth in the finish. The body, hops, and malt are well balanced. A little bit too much roasted malt for my taste, but otherwise a very enjoyable beer. I am not usually a big fan of stouts, but this one does it for me. :mug:

Kingfisher...Kingfisher?...India/US...7
Very nice import lager. Very malty and full of flavor. Not far from a true Czech or German pils.

Drop Top Amber...Widmer...US...7
Fairly balanced, easy drinking amber. A bit light in color, body, and hops.

Sam Adams Chocolate Bock...Boston Beer Company...US...7

Leaves a little bit to be desired since it retailed for 16 bucks a bottle and is only 6% ABV, nice chocolate notes but a bit thin on body

Lucky Kat....Magic Hat Brewery... 7

A very dry IPA with a slightly bitter aftertaste. Bitterness raises by a factor of "ex-girlfriend" if you dump the yeast into the glass. Took about two beers to appreciate the flavor, as the bitter aftertaste leaves you wanting another beer. Definitely a good beer once you get used to it.

Shelter Pale Ale....Dogfish Head...8.5

I know Dogfish Head isn't all that, but I love this beer as my default buy. A little on the sweet side, but good hops balance this out. Once poured, it is a very beautiful beer, light amber in color and a head that leaves a very nice lace.

Plus, this gets extra points as being a local brewery and because Sam Calagione is bat**** insane.

Midas touch.... Dogfish Head... 9.25

This is a very unique and complicated beer. Drink it cold.

When this beer first touches your tongue, the honey flavor fools you into thinking you're drinking a carbonated meade. As you swallow it, the flavor of the white grape floods you palate, almost but not quite overtaking the honey. The flavor of the barley and hops adds in at the beer hits your stomach, so when you exhale in delight at the honey and grape, the wonderful malt and hops hit your nose.

Each flavor is distinct, but not muddled. Despite the different flavors and smells, it all comes together in a wonderful gestalt, leaving the drinker with the feeling of a transcendent beer experience, and goofy-ass smile on her/his face.

Well worth the gojillion dollars a four-pack costs.

Celtic Ale........Harpoon Brewery...........7.5

Formerly known as Hibernian, this is the first time I've tried this beer. Malty and balanced with a dry finish as the hops come through on the back of the palate with earthy undertones. Simple enough for most non-craft drinkers to enjoy but refined enough for all but the stingiest craft drinker. This could be my go to beer until May!

Traquair House Ale (11oz) - Scotland - 9.5

This is one of my favorite beers. I'll give it a 9.5 just because I haven't tried it in a while. Definite prune flavor to this one. Smooth. Can find it at Bevmo for about $6 sometimes

I've been a little lax in keeping up with my brew log. Here are a few entries past.

Stella Artois...Stella Artois...Belgium...6.6
If it's been properly stored, it's a decent, refreshing lager.

Bigfoot 2009...Sierra Nevada...US...8.6
Fantastic barleywine. Probably the best year yet. Really floral, mild malt.

Old Rasputin...North Coast...US...7.6
Great imperial stout. Very, very rich and malty.

Pine Belt Pale Ale...Southern Star...US...6.2
Another canned micro. Brewed in TX. Not too shabby!

Hoegaarden...Hoegaarden...Belgium...9.4
My favorite wit. Blue Moon severely pales in comparison.

Trippel...New Belgium...US...7.2
Not too shabby. Hints of banana and clove.

Strongbow...Bulmers...UK...7.4
Good cider.

Chicken Killer...Santa Fe...US...6.2
Alright barleywine. A little medicinal in aroma, quite cloudy. Nice flavor.

Winter Stout (09)...St George...US...7.2
A nice RIS. Not as bold as others in the same category.

Monk's Cafe Flemish Sour Ale...Brouwerij Van Steenberge N.V....Belgium...6.8
Very interesting fruity/caramel/sour blend. Mild. Likely a good “intro” sour beer.

Old English Porter Unplugged...New Glarus...WI...6.6
Aroma is thin, malty, slightly sour. Flavor is roasty with classic Belgian sour notes. Tasty!

Banana Bread Beer...Wells & Young's...UK...7.4
Excellent fruit beer. Thin head, very subtle aroma, but BIG banana bread flavor...really.

Wisconsin Belgian Red...New Glarus...WI...7.4
Holy CHERRY! I loved it, but only for one glass. The cloying, sweet cherry flavor is very prominent.

Gubna...Oskar Blues...CO...5.8
Hmm. At first blush it was really good. Don't think about onions...it gets weird. Focus on the citrus.

La Folie (Lips of Faith)...New Belgium...CO...7.2
Best beer New Belgium Brews. Very intense, quite sour, really interesting. Want more!

Bashah...Stone/Brew Dog...Scotland/US...6.6
Good beer, but not really a “black Belgian double IPA” - little hop flavor/aroma, balanced bitterness

Censored (The Kronic)...Lagunitas...CA...6.8
Good, clean, crisp amber. Would be good with dinner.

Paradox Isle of Arran...Brew Dog...Scotland...5.8
Decent imperial stout aged in whiskey barrels. Almost like my 888 (including the lack of carbonation)

Theobroma...Dogfish Head...DE...5.2
A letdown. Thin to no head, weak aroma, tastes like a weak Belgian blonde with some honey. Very slight heat from the chile.

Double Bock...Sam Adams...MA...6.6
Would be GREAT without the metallic aftertaste. Malty and delicious otherwise.

Hopus...Lefebvre...Belgium...5.8
Weird. Bitter Belgian blonde ale. Not terrible. Just not great.

Dogma...Brew Dog...Scotland...6.2
Not bad for a strange brew. Reminiscent of Raison de'Etre. Funky aftertaste almost like Asian food with fish sauce.

Hardcore IPA...Brew Dog...Scotland...8
Great IIPA. 8's across the board. What a double IPA should be!

Brother Thelonious...North Coast...CA...7
Good beer. Need more.

Hefe-Weizen...Paulaner...Germany...8.8
Great hefe. Lots of banana as long as it's fresh.

Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale...Stone...OR...7.4
Stone Cascadian Dark Ale??? Good...too expensive. Classic Stone dry biting finish.

Tripel...Westmalle...Belgium...6.6
Found it a bit flavorless. Could be that I drank it too cold. Try it again sometime.

Ranger IPA...New Belgium...CO...6.6
One of New Belgium's better beers

Golden Wheat...Anheuser-Busch...MO...4
Meh.

Broken Halo IPA...Widmer...OR...6.6
Very similar to Ranger IPA. Sessionable

Collaboration not Litigation Ale...Avery / Russian River...CO / CA...7.6
Tasty Belgian style ale. Slightly sour, deep caramel notes, nice copper color. Cool story.

1554...New Belgium...CO...6.2
Belgian style black ale/lager? Not bad, but a bit too much funk – a cleaner flavor would be nice

Shiner Holiday Cheer...Spoetzl...TX...5
Peaches & pecans make this an interesting beer, but in the end, it's only mediocre

Little Sumpin' Sumpin'...Lagunitas...CA...8
Big pale wheat from Lagunitas – really well executed. Lots of grapefruit.

Divine Reserve 11...St Arnold...TX...8
IIPA with a peach character from PNW hops. Tasty but a bit sharp – age for 6 mos to a year?

Namaste...Dogfish Head...DE...7.2
I like this white/wit. It's got just a little funk in the nose and the flavor – old something. But I still like it.

Bigfoot 2011...Sierra Nevada...CA...6.8
Cloudy pour. Malt forward. Hops are bitter but not as bright/citrusy as years past. Cellar it?

Maximus...Lagunitas...CA...6.6
Good, just not great. Falls a bit flat in malt/hop flavor and aroma. Perhaps it's an old six pack?

Espresso Oak Aged Yeti...Great Divide...CO...9
YES. MORE PLEASE!

Chocolate Stout...Rogue...OR...7.2
I like it, but it's just a touch too bitter. The chocolate/vanilla are very well done.

Double Black IPA...Alaskan Brewing...AK...8
Really spicy hops with roasty notes – very flavorful

XS Imperial Red Ale...Rogue...OR...5.8
Meh. I expected more. 2008 brew consumed in 2011. Muddy pour, muted flavor.

Mirror Pond Pale Ale.....Deschutes....OR, US....8.5

One of the best commercial Pale Ales out there. Excellent hop aroma and a nice roasty malt finish makes this seem like a fantastic homebrew.

I was at a Czech restaurant and saw a beer I never had tried - Baron Trenck. I order it, and notice that the description says something about how the extra ABV% improves the taste. I expect something around 7-8%. I get the bottle and look at it.

It's 14%! Jesus. Will this even be drinkable? I pour it and taste.

Wow! I would never have guessed it was over say, 6.5%. A crisp, pilsener-esque taste, but with some complexity and depth, and a very firm foam head. It tasted very, very good and was easy enough to drink that I could take 50cl (~18oz) with no problem. However, be wary: You will get REALLY DRUNK from it, because it's much stronger than it tastes. I have no idea why they sell it in 50cl, rather than 33cl (~12oz). I recommend splitting it over 2 or 3 people, preferably with some strong cheese (especially green mold cheese) and crackers, like I had it. I give it 8.5. It's brewed by Starobrno brewery.

EDIT: Turns out that despite saying 14%, not 14 degrees, it was probably expressed in degrees Plato, and was as research will show, in fact 6%. Not terribly surprising, though I must admit I'm a bit disappointed.

Next, I had a more regular, dark lager, 5.1%. Bernard Dark, is its name. One of my favourite Czech beers, tastes like liquid bread. It's got almost a stout-esque character, and is pretty sweet. Very complex taste, excellent with Czech food or cheese. 8.5.

Schlafly Tasmanian IPA (TIPA) - Solid aroma. Fantastic hop flavor. Just sweet enough to back up the hops. Terrific all around beer. Could use a bit more head retention is about the only complaint I have. 9/10.

Madman said:
Midas touch.... Dogfish Head... 9.25

This is a very unique and complicated beer. Drink it cold.

When this beer first touches your tongue, the honey flavor fools you into thinking you're drinking a carbonated meade. As you swallow it, the flavor of the white grape floods you palate, almost but not quite overtaking the honey. The flavor of the barley and hops adds in at the beer hits your stomach, so when you exhale in delight at the honey and grape, the wonderful malt and hops hit your nose.

Each flavor is distinct, but not muddled. Despite the different flavors and smells, it all comes together in a wonderful gestalt, leaving the drinker with the feeling of a transcendent beer experience, and goofy-ass smile on her/his face.

Well worth the gojillion dollars a four-pack costs.

I also like dogfish Midas touch.

Try dogfish head Noble Rot... 9.5

Like Midas touch in a lot of ways. This beer is made with grape must instead of grape juice and has a much more grape-like nose. I love this beer but its 13$ for a bottle 1 pint 9 oz.

Guess I'll just drop a few ratings of beers that I drank while in Belgium a couple weeks ago.

Cantillon Gueuze 100% Lambic 9.5
The very first beer I had when I arrived in Brugges. My very first Cantillon beer did not disappoint. Lots of complex funk and sourness. Refreshing even.

Cantillon Grand Cru Bruoscella 8.5
Flat, unblended lambic. Hmm. It tastes good, but loses that refreshing quality without the carbonation.

Cantillon St. Lamvinus 9.5
Red grapes make a nice addition to Cantillon lambic.

Cantillon Cuvee St. Gilloise 9.5
Dry hopped gueuze. Add's an interesting element to the beer, but not necessarily better or worse.

Cantillon Kriek 9.5
Classic sour cherry flavor added to the base lambic.

Cantillon Iris 9
Very different than the other Cantillons. It tastes almost like someone took an American pale ale and soured it. There is a noticable hop presence and a caramel malt flavor. Different, but I didn't like it as much as most of the other Cantillon lambics.

Cantillon Rose de Gambrinus 9.5
I love raspberries, so I quite enjoyed this one.

Cantillon Vignerrone 9.5
White grapes give this a nice wine like quality.

Cantillon Fou Foune 9.5
The much sought after apricot lambic. Apricots work very well with lambic. More breweries should do this. It is very tasty, and obviously people seem to like it.

Cantillon Lou Pepe Framboise 10
My favorite Cantillon beer that I drank. It has tons of funk and complexity. Wish I tried more of the Lou Pepe beers, but I ran out of time at the brewery. I'll be back some day.

Pannepot 9
For some reason I never see any De Struise beers where I live, which is a shame because this is one of the best quads I had. For some reason I was given a 2012 vintage and my friend was given a 2010. Interestingly, I liked it better fresher (still a year old.) Nice malty profile with a touch of roastiness not normally found in quads. Lots of dark fruit and a balanced spice character.

Black Albert 9
Another one from De Struise. A big imperial stout that can stand up to just about any brewed here in the states.

Kabert 9.5
Blend of Kate the Great and Black Albert. Considering only half of this beer is aged in port barrels, it's amazing how much port flavor comes through. It really blends well with the imperial stouts. I've never tasted Kate the Great, but after drinking Kabert, I can imagine that it is incredible.

St. Amatus 12 9
Another really good quad from De Struise. Pretty similar to a St. Bernardus 12, but I prefer St. Bernardus. This isn't quite as smooth.

Fantome Saison 8
Very complex and funky. Slightly... smokey? From what I hear this is not a part of the normal Fantome. They really need to adress quality control problems. The smokiness doesn't fit too well, but it is still tasty anyway.

Westvleteren 12 10
Maybe it tasted better because of hype, or because I had to pay about $15 for it. But to me this is my ideal quad. Very rich and full bodied. Incredibly smooth. Worth to try once at this price, but I hope I can get it for a more reasonable price some time.

Westvleteren 8 9.5
Like the 12, but a little lighter. Just as good of a beer, but I prefer the boldness of the 12.

Boon Foeder 10 Boon to Be Wild 9.5
I walked into De Kelk in Brugges, and they happened to have this strong 10% ABV 3 year old lambic on draft. The owner warned us that it might run out while he poured our drinks, but we were fortunate and their was enough. Actually, several people came after us and ordered some too. The sourness and funk of the lambic do a great job at hiding its strength. Great beer.

Drie Fonteinen Golden Blend 10
I asked the owner of De Kelk what Drie Fonteinen beers he has besides what was listed in the menu. He says he has this. I ask him the price expecting something outrageous. He says 9 euro. Not bad considering that this bottle goes for $30 if you can even find it in the US. I regret only having one because this may be the single best beer I ever drank. Incredible complexity. Seriously, I liked this even better than all the Cantillon I drank on this trip.

Tripel Van de Garre 9
A highly rated tripel that is only available at Staminee De Garre in Brugges. Incredibly smooth, silky feel. One of the best tripels I have tried.

Girardin Gueuze Black Label 9.5
This one can stand next to the great gueuzes like Cantillon and Drie Fonteinen. It is every bit as good.

Belle Vue Gueuze 3
I just needed to include a note that not everything I drank in Belgium was that great. In fact, this beer was ****ing terrible. After taking a few sips and being disgusted, I noticed that bottle said it was produced by InBev. Beware of the false gueuze, people. Thankfully, the place I was at had Westmalle Dubbel, which I ordered after to wash this filth from my mouth.

I just recently (past couple months) started doing this for my own benefit so I can remember whether or not to buy a beer again. Since this thread has not been unstuck to fall into the abyss, I'll revive it.

2016 Velvet Merkin. Firestone Walker. USA. 9.5
-Bourbon and oak flavors are great. Carbonation is perfect. Took off half a point for a slightly thinner body than I personally prefer.

2015 Old Guardian Extra Hoppy. Stone. USA. 8.
-Smooth and well balanced with just the right the right amount of sweetness. Very little hop flavor/ aroma, but I did drink it 20 months after the bottling date so that's on me :p

Back