Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > City Brewery - LaCrosse, WI

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2006, 01:05 AM   #11
sause
Steel Comma Ale & Lagery
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drengel
get some sprecher while youe up there also. the black bavarian lager is the best shwarzbier i've had--ever. all thier beers are very good, and although my experience with new glarus and sprecher is limiteed to when a friend from milwuakee brings them back here, i give my vote to sprecher, although thats probably out of the ordinary.
I give my vote to sprecher also. It is just not know out side of the milwaukee area except for there sodas. I just got some of the the city brewery's pale ale and it is pretty good. It is certanly not a IPA but is definatly a pale ale.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply