Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Bye Bye Corona!!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2008, 04:16 AM   #11
lifthatiron
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

I was hangin out with some friends last time I went on vacation and I found my self not finishing a corona. A free corona! I drank red stripe the rest of the time, or cay brew. We were on little cayman so it was either red stripe cay brew, corona or an $8 guinness. Before homebrew a corona with or without lime would have been delicious and at one point I think I even deemed it my favorite beer. I have to agree with the OP tho, red stripe is a delicious beer. Very smooth highly carbonated lager.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2008, 10:58 AM   #12
batches_brew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

I drink Pacifico when I want to do the lime thing. My dad is from Mazatlan, home of Pacifico, and I lived there as a baby. Kind of a local, nostalgic thing. It kills Corona by a long shot.

Last time I was in Mazatlan, I saw a flat bed delivery truck with cases of Pacifico, and the delivery workers on back. As the truck drove by I noticed the workers siting on cases, heads back, drinking a refreshing treat. They lucked out, out of all the things they could load on and off trucks.

On Deck: Hefeweizen, ABA, Robust Porter

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply