Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Brown Antler Ale-Barley Creek Brewery

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2007, 11:41 PM   #1
SAS98M
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Brown Antler Ale-Barley Creek Brewery

Among the greatest ales in the north east-Is brewed by small Brewery run by Trip Ruvane in Tannersville,Pa. They've got a few really great brews there including a great stout called Renovator . They're on Sullivan Trail a couple miles off Rt.715 heading for Camelback ski area. Open ski lodge type place.Great beer,Great food,Great times-If You're in the area give them a try. They've got tours and tasting daily at 12:30. Just thought I'd add my local favorite. Shane

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2007, 11:49 PM   #2
Timekiller
Recipes 

I stopped there over the summer, they have very tasty brews! And the food was awesome too!!

I don't remember which beers I had, but Ill be making a trip up there soon for more.

PRIMARY-1: -
PRIMARY-2:-
KEG 1: Light Lager
KEG 2: Swapmeet Special (APA) *2nd place 2009 WestEnd Fair!
KEG 3: Irish Red
KEG 4: Oatmeal Stout *3rd place 2009 WestEnd Fair!
KEG 5: soda water
NEXT:
Orfy's Hobgoblin

Old 02-12-2007, 12:05 AM   #3
RoaringBrewer

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I had some Barley Creek product (Angler Black Lager maybe?) at Roadies at Penn's Peak when I was up in Jim Thorpe, PA in January. Great dark lager.

I'm looking forward to getting to the actual brewery next time I'm up and trying some of their other beers! Not to mention, they offer 20% off food to AHA members!

Quick Reply