Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Blue Dawg's Bold Blueberry Lager

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2008, 04:37 AM   #1
talleym0nster
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Blue Dawg's Bold Blueberry Lager

Anybody ever tried it? I bought a sixer without really reading the box, just because it looked kinda obscure. Thought I'd give it a try. I actually thought it was a new brew from Flying Dog. The theme of the box, and even the font are infringing if you ask me. I get home and google it and find that it's from AB, and the reviews are mixed on it.

I tried it and while it's not great, it sure beats the hell out of most other AB beers. It actually has some degree of flavor. very fruity, almost no hop or malt presence, IMHO. Waste of 7$ if you ask me. It would probably do well at a party with BMC drinkers in the crowd. I think it would be better utilized as a panty dropper for SWMBO with it's alleged 8.0% ABV.

What do you guys think?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-10-2011, 03:19 AM   #2
mgortel
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 31 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 7

I had one of those ;last year...and actually rememebr it not being so fruity.....I liked it for that reason.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply