Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > "Batch 19"

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2013, 07:14 PM   #11
Spc_Scott
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 18

I first had it on draft at a bar I don't frequent too often. I thought it was decent. Ended up buying a sixer of it for the Super Bowl (wanted a friend to try it)and that was when I noticed it was brewed by Coors. That was when I was impressed. They brewed something I will drink!

Reminded me of visiting Busch Gardens a long time ago and tasting some beers there and thinking "why don't you guys actually produce some of this because it's not bad". My guess is the effect it might have on their bottom line.

I'd also guess you wont see 19 around for too awful long so I'll enjoy a pint from time to time til it's gone.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-27-2013, 07:19 PM   #12
JeepDiver
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 143 Times on 112 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spc_Scott View Post
brewed by Coors. That was when I was impressed. They brewed something I will drink!

Coors does some good stuff. A lot of the Blue Moon seasonals aren't bad. They also have one called Colorado Native (amber lager) that is good. All local Colorado ingreadients.

The Blue Moon brewery at the Rockies stadium also has some good stuff during the summer.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply