Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Allagash portfolio tasting at Alamo Drafthouse

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2009, 02:38 AM   #1
LoneOakDesign
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Default Allagash portfolio tasting at Alamo Drafthouse

just went to a portfolio tasting for Allagash's beers at the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema in Austin last Thursday night. they served 6 of theirs beers and the head chef at alamo drafthouse created a menu to go along with all of the beers. they had vintage beer propaganda playing on the screen the whole time. with each serving, rob todd, owner of allagash would talk about the next beer that would be served and talked about the business in general. he answered questions as well. it was really awesome. he had 3 different belgian beers that had been aged in jim beam barrels using various techniques. overall, it was an awesome night. here is a copy of the menu for that night.[IMG][/IMG]

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2011, 02:56 AM   #2
GnomeEnthusiast
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

My head is swimming just reading this. I'm a huge fan of Allagash in general, and I have tried and enjoyed everything on this list (glad they left out Hugh Malone, just not a fan). You must have walked out stumbling with all of the high ABV!

Now if they would just start distributing in Ohio again!!!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply