New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > AB Shock Top (warning?)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2008, 03:17 AM   #71
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2661 Times on 1606 Posts
Likes Given: 3452

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMann View Post
I hate to bring this up again, but I've never been to our local micro beer festival before, and I am planning on going this year.
http://microfestivus.squaresociety.org/home.asp?page=Home
But was just noticing that "shock top" was one of there beers. Who are they trying to fool? This is AB not a micro beer.
They want in on the craft beer market, and they got the money to muscle their way in....Now it would be interesting if people took one sip and spat it out and started laughing in the AB rep's face...

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2008, 08:06 PM   #72
MattMann
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

To be honest, I was thinking of doing that exactly like the way I did when I opened the first one here at the house.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply