Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > The Yuletide Experience Label

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2013, 04:44 PM   #1
sidepart
Some guy
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 28 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default The Yuletide Experience Label

I'm still learning Adobe Illustrator, and feel pretty crippled by it (since I know so many tricks in Photoshop). But! My goal is to make all of my logos in vector art so that they can be resized/recombobulated at will. So here is my fourth label attempt in AI for my Christmas beer (yes I know it's late, I had a business trip that prevented me from releasing it on time).

Let me know what you guys think. I'm a little wary about my brewing logo being on the label (or about the quality of my logo in general). The logo normally looks like this, but I sort've Soviet'd it up for this particular one. Still, it may be cluttering things up. The only thing Christmas about the logo is the star. I was thinking next year (if I'm better at this), I could do Lenin looking like Santa or something.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply