Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Wine and Beer Bottle Hanging Tags.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2011, 07:54 PM   #41
NinjaMedic
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 14

This is brilliant, I'll be doing this for my best friend's wedding beer: "Wedding Bells Witbier". I'll post the results. Thanks!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2011, 08:04 PM   #42
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2776 Times on 1660 Posts
Likes Given: 3489

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMedic View Post
This is brilliant, I'll be doing this for my best friend's wedding beer: "Wedding Bells Witbier". I'll post the results. Thanks!
Can't wait to see them!!!!!

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 08-29-2011, 03:56 PM   #43
TBlock
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Thanks for the template!

Old 09-30-2011, 06:17 PM   #44
Navy_Chief
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Thanks for the template, it works great. I cam up with these two for the last batched I bottles...

Old 09-30-2011, 06:19 PM   #45
Revvy

Recipes 

Oh AWESOME!!!! I love pinup art!!!!

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 01-22-2012, 09:19 PM   #46
westcoastpirate
Recipes 

Bump! ^^^I would love it if mZnthebend would email me the template for Mac also! Thanks!

Old 05-17-2012, 04:06 AM   #47
redsoxfan1974
Recipes 

Likes Given: 5

looks great!!

Old 12-02-2012, 12:52 AM   #48
The_Brewzer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I'm bumping an old thread here, but I have to give credit where due. Thanks for the template! Here are the labels I came up with for the 6-packs of bombers I am giving out this Christmas. Slightly amateurish, but I'm happy with them, especially with the crates I put together for them.

Kegged: Redcoat Strong Cider, Berliner Weisse, Packing peanut malt liquor, IPA Tripel, Diacetyl Guy (Dead Guy clone full of diacetyl, but the wife loves it!), Union Jack clone, Blonde ale, Nut Brown ale
Bottled: Cascadian Dark Ale, Big Poppa's Ghetto Drank, Berliner Weisse, Cap'n's Reserve (Blonde w/ Cap'n Crunch)
People Like This 
Old 12-02-2012, 01:13 AM   #49
Revvy

Recipes 

The "just beer" one is clearly the coolest one. The artwork on all the others are awesome...but the just beer is plain cool!!!

Nothing amateurish about them at all, NOR the cool bottle holder.

Old 12-02-2012, 01:18 AM   #50
The_Brewzer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
The "just beer" one is clearly the coolest one. The artwork on all the others are awesome...but the just beer is plain cool!!!

Nothing amateurish about them at all, NOR the cool bottle holder.
Lol, thanks. That particular label took me about 30 seconds in MS Paint, but I thought it was fitting for a SMaSH beer!
Kegged: Redcoat Strong Cider, Berliner Weisse, Packing peanut malt liquor, IPA Tripel, Diacetyl Guy (Dead Guy clone full of diacetyl, but the wife loves it!), Union Jack clone, Blonde ale, Nut Brown ale
Bottled: Cascadian Dark Ale, Big Poppa's Ghetto Drank, Berliner Weisse, Cap'n's Reserve (Blonde w/ Cap'n Crunch)

Quick Reply