The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Wedding brew label

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2012, 08:10 PM   #1
DoctaC
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Wedding brew label

Hey all,

I've been putting together a beer to give out as a wedding favor for our wedding in November. There will be roughly 160-180 people attending, so I am brewing 4 or 5 batches (2 done already). I completed a couple pilot batches earlier this year, and it has turned out great. It's a partial mash witbier.

Here's where I need help; putting together a label. I have found several websites, but so far they are either too expensive, or do not allow custom designs. My favorite so far is this one:

http://www.myownlabels.com/support/s...0557052&Type=E

But unfortunately that comes to over $1 per bottle, which is more than the ingredients cost me.

Is there a cheaper or DIY option out there that still yields a high quality product? I've made labels in the past, but they were simply printed on paper and glued on. I'm looking to step it up a notch for the wedding. Thanks for any help in advance.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2012, 04:51 PM   #2
rifraf
Recipes 

Liked 195 Times on 150 Posts
Likes Given: 61

Have you checked out having Kinkos print it on a nice high gloss paper? I lived at Kinkos the couple weeks before our wedding. We got in a crunch and they even cut and folded some 150 little table tents for names and favor notice.

You have to grow old, you don't have to grow up.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:33 PM   #3
klnosaj
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Have you tried grogtag.com? Use code "MoreBeer" for 10% off your order.

Quick Reply