Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Townie Brew gettin geared up for the summer!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2008, 12:33 AM   #1
GloHoppa
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Townie Brew gettin geared up for the summer!

Just made a couple new brew labels for my summer beer that I am specifically making to enjoy starting during the big carnival/feast day my town has called the St. Peter's Fiesta. I decided to go with this as a theme..

This one is for my Bavarian Hefeweizen. I figured that when i go to my family cook out (about 35-50 people together) I can bring a case or so to the event of my hefe with these bad mamma jamma labels

This one is for my version of EdWort's Apfelwein. I only change the corn sugar to brown sugar (I am drinking it right now, leaves a great molasses taste that melds so well with the dryness of the montrachet yeast signature) and thats about it. I think I am going to carb half and just fridge the rest because I know my mom likes it bubbly and I like it smooth....oh yeah heres the label

Let me know what y'all think!!

And let me say again, it feels GREAT to be back and brewing!

Primary: (empty)
Carboy: Apfelwein, aged 11 mo
Mr. Beer: (empty)
Bottled/Conditioning: (empty)

Planning: Belgian Pale Ale, Hop Harvest Ale

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2008, 07:47 PM   #2
Arneba28
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 15 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 6