Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > "Spring" is ready to drink!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2009, 03:41 PM   #3
PWalk
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

I like it. To me it's a simple clean design which are the one's I prefer.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2009, 03:44 PM   #4
llazy_llama
Recipes 

Liked 66 Times on 27 Posts

The English major in me is screaming about the extraneous commas between the words "flavor," and "from," and between "cloves," and "from."

But the non-anal retentive grammar nazi in me is saying it's a beautiful label and wishing I could figure out how to work Photoshop to make something half as nice.

Old 04-02-2009, 05:10 PM   #5
Pappers_
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 953 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by llazy_llama View Post
The English major in me is screaming about the extraneous commas between the words "flavor," and "from," and between "cloves," and "from."

But the non-anal retentive grammar nazi in me is saying it's a beautiful label and wishing I could figure out how to work Photoshop to make something half as nice.
Thanks, I think you're right about the commas. Best wishes,

Jim

My wife's book "Uncovering Lives: Discovering One Immigrant Generation's Secrets and Lives of Forgiveness, Grace and Healing"

Quick Reply