I'm still waiting for my raspberry melomel to finish in seconday. I moved it onto it's second batch of raspberries, and fermetation started up again and has been going strong for the last two weeks! I just cut one of these out to check if I can manage it ... boy am i regretting that top bit!
I've played around with a few ideas for this label, I think I'm happy with it for now
I haven't bottled the beer yet, it's currently fermenting, so hopefully it turns out well enough that I get to use the label
I've also whipped this one together, currently bottled, just waiting a little longer until I can enjoy!