Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honu is a Pale Ale/NEIPA I've brewed a few times featuring columbus, mosaic, centennial, and nelson sauvin. I made the label using a still image from GoPro footage I took snorkeling in Hawaii. QR code links to the GoPro video.

honu-with-qr.jpg

I used ChatGPT to generate the image for this year's Christmas beer with nectaron hops.

hoppy-holiday-2.jpg

IMG_5415-2.jpg

Here's a draft of an AI designed label for my latest NEIPA with Columbus, Citra, and Mosaic. On the same trip to Hawaii that I snorkeled with the turtle in the Honu label, I went snorkeling with Manta Rays at sunset. It was an amazing experience. I have footage, but it's pretty dark and won't work for a label so I used ChatGPT.

Manta Ray-1.jpg

Edit: When I first started trying to make labels with AI, I would ask GPT to create a beer label. It'd often display an image that included a beer bottle or can with text that didn't make sense. It's still pretty bad at creating text in an image. I didn't start having success until I started asking for the images without mentioning it's for a beer label and then adding the text in Photoshop.

Here's the prompt used to generate this:

"I need an image that is wider than high. It should be a manta ray swimming near coral reefs in Hawaii. It should be at sunset with a nice sky and stars. Half of the image should be under water showing the manta ray. The other have above the water showing the sky."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back